<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, August 31, 2009
Yknow what I love about Teachers' Day celebrations? I love it when they play old music or spoof the teachers. But this year's celebrations didn't have much of either. The old songs they played meant Westlife & Christina sheesh. But omg I was so happy when the choir sang God only knows!!! It made me go ooooh <3

I didn't give anyone anything, including laoshi. I feel damn bad ): Because the flowershop near church ran out of sunflowers!!! And I refused to get anything but sunflowers (or daisies, which they didn't have either wth) because sunflowers make people happy but no one realises that and therefore no one gives them as gifts. Except me of course. Or maybe I'm just disillusioned with my love for sunflowers and don't realise that others loathe sunflowers, but oh well. Su Lin tried to comfort me by saying that I could give them sunflowers next year. But what if the teachers don't remember me anymore! Then they won't even appreciate my sunflowers or my enthusiasm on seeing them ):

And then lessons were a stupid waste of time. The only real lesson was SS but I was too busy dreaming to pay attention. Halfway through the j1s came along and made so much noise that my dreaming got disrupted. All I could do was stare at them. Total waste of time or what?

Okay, I'll get back to studying. I always knew I was screwed for prelims, but I never realised how much shit I was in til' today.

LET'S KICK SOME PRELIM BUTT Y'ALL! Even if you're screwed like me, let's fight it with some pride anyway.
4:08 PM;